Fans have been eagerly awaiting the return of Rajini from Goa to be able to hold a meeting where they will request him once again to enter politics. Rajini returned from the Endhiran shoot this morning and made a stunning announcement
He issued a directive saying in no uncertain terms that no fans or fans should be involved in any political activity. Any fan or fan club doing so will be excommunicated. It will be recalled that when some members of the Coimbatore fan club showed signs of political activity, they were asked to leave the fan club.
It would seem that the Superstar is sending a clear message to fans what his pending decision is going to be!
- Top IT skills that can get you a better job
- Madurai’s traffic cops to get booths with ACs
- Facebook opens office in Hyderabad, India
- Kill IE6 says Industry, No says Microsoft!!!
- Infosys looking at overseas acquisitions
- Satyam Computers is now Mahindra Satyam
- Microsoft To Launch Free Anti-virus Named ‘Morro’ Soon
- Sourav Ganguly promises Rs 60 lakh for Cyclone Aila victims
- How Does Google Store All of its Data?
- Infosys Layoff – The IT giant Infosys Technologies fires 2100 employees
- Happy Rahman thanks mother, God at Oscars gala
- AR Rahman gets 2 Oscars for Slumdog’s music