Vijay Mallya said everybody including Air India is welcome to join the operational alliance.
Exuding confidence that their alliance would help them save an estimated Rs 1,500 crore, leading private carrier Jet Airways and Kingfisher Airlines on Wednesday invited state-owned Air India to come on board for overcoming the slowdown in the crisis-ridden aviation sector.
“Everybody is welcome to join the operational alliance including Air India,” said Vijay Mallya owner of Kingfisher which on Monday singed an alliance with competitor Jet Airways to share resources and routes to keep afloat.
- Top IT skills that can get you a better job
- Madurai’s traffic cops to get booths with ACs
- Facebook opens office in Hyderabad, India
- Kill IE6 says Industry, No says Microsoft!!!
- Infosys looking at overseas acquisitions
- Satyam Computers is now Mahindra Satyam
- Microsoft To Launch Free Anti-virus Named ‘Morro’ Soon
- Sourav Ganguly promises Rs 60 lakh for Cyclone Aila victims
- How Does Google Store All of its Data?
- Infosys Layoff – The IT giant Infosys Technologies fires 2100 employees
- Happy Rahman thanks mother, God at Oscars gala
- AR Rahman gets 2 Oscars for Slumdog’s music